Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Month 1 of New Blog

November 12, 2010 two major things happened to me! I learned I was full term pregnant and going into labor at the same time I was told the baby in my womb was not alive any longer. My son Jay'Lyn survived for 35 weeks in my womb without the knowledge from myself that I was pregnant and had been suffering from Preeclampsia. November 13, 2010 Going into the 40th week, a miracle happened in my body when my water broke and I gave vaginal delivery w/o surgery to my still born baby.

Suffering from Preeclampsia for almost 9 months and never knowing, means my body was completely out of wack. Once I had labor, I fought for my own life for days, it took many blessings and a great medical team but my blood pressure finally lowered and I was on the road to recovery. Health Wise that is.....................

Question is how do I mentally recovery from this hour in my life?

No comments:

Post a Comment